Couple more items:
- Got the video from Deadspin
- Dan Shanoff has a few good points about the airing. In fact he live-blogged it, which I joked about doing to my roommates. He gets points there.
- His voice wasn't that bad as I remembered. It really has no barring on how I feel about him as a writer, but interesting that it didn't bother me this time (also I made the nasaly voice sexy, so I can't make too much fun).
- Here are few comments on the video from Deadspinners:
- gamenotes says:
That deer-in-the-headlights look on Simmons at the beginning: eerily similar to the Peyton Manning Face.
- wes mantooth says:
bill simmons wrote a book? he never mentioned this in his columns before, did he?
- thirdstringjd said... I've said it before and I'll say it again - for loyalists to Simmons from the Digital City Boston days he has become our Brett Favre.
Seriously I make apologies for him all the time but the truth of the matter is - he lost his fastball about 4 or 5 years ago and everytime I'm about to give up on him I remember the good old days and I keep crawling back for more.
Yep.....that about sums it up Third String JD.