The 2nd Round of the Sports Bloggers Parent's Basement Mock Draft has been completed, and it's just as stellar as the first round.
It only took about 10 more days than expected, but hey the timing is perfect. So extra special thanks to everyone involved in the 2nd Round, and we'll see how we did come Monday.
(Extra Extra special thanks to Luke from HotFoot and Bucktown Skins Fan for stepping up and finishing the thing when I dropped the ball)
So after all of the blood, sweat, and tears......this is what we came up with. Feel free to tear it apart.....
33. OAK - Trent Edwards, QB, Stanford
34. DET - Sidney Rice, WR, South Carolina
35. TB - Brandon Meriweather, S, Miami
36. CLE - Marcus McCauley, CB, Fresno State
37. CHI - Steve Smith, WR, USC
38 ARZ - Josh Wilson, S, MD
39. ATL - Anthony Gonzales, WR, Ohio State
40. MIA - Drew Stanton, QB, Michigan State
41. MIN - Dwayne Bowe- WR, USC
42. SF - Ben Grubbs, G, Auburn
43. BUF - Ray McDonald, DE Florida
44. CAR - Kenny Scott, CB, Georgia Tech
45. ATL- David Harris, LB, Michigan
46. PIT- Mason Crosby, K, Colorado
47. GB- Zach Miller, TE, Arizona State
48. JAX- Justin Blalock, G, Texas
49. CIN- Johnnie Lee Higgins, WR, UTEP
50. TEN- Tank Tyler, DT, N.C. State
51. NYG- Rights to Jeff Samardija, WR, ND
52. STL- Craig Davis, WR, LSU
53. DAL- Tanard Jackson, CB/S, Syracuse
54. KC- Tony Ugoh, G, Arkansas
55. SEA- Brian Leonard, FB/RB, Rutgers
56. DEN- Buster Davis, ILB, Florida State
57. PHI- Michael Bush, RB, Louisville
58. NO- Anthony Spencer, DE, Purdue
59. NYJ- Aundrae Allison, WR, East Carolina
60. MIA- Ryan Kalil, OC, USC
61. BAL- Lorenzo Booker, RB, Florida St
62. SD- Eric Weddle, Safety, Utah.
63. NYJ- Daymeion Hughes, CB, Cal
64. TB- Jason Hill, WR, Washington St
I'm actually partial to the second round over the first because some of the picks are up to 2 or more rounds down on Todd McShay's Mock Draft over at ESPN. But who made him God right? Right?!?! (The lowest is Johnnie Lee Higgins in Round 5)
Here's the list of everyone involved....be sure to click the links over to their site(s).
Dr. Doom, The Sports Hernia, Awful Officiating, Bucktown Skins Fan, Draft King, Point 23, HotFoot, The Feed, Complete Sports, 49ers Nation, BfloBlog, Digital Headbutt, PsampBlog, Sports Show on Mute, Mush Sports, Ladies..., Check out my HEMI, Stupid Sideline Reporters, La Revolucion, The 700 Level, If I Ran..., East Coast Bias, G-Money, Rumors and Rants, Extrapolater, Run up the Score, and The Big Picture.
(Let me know if I missed you and I'll add you in.)