For some reason, I completely forgot to put up the Week Four Pammy Nominees. Here they are, and I'll tell you the winner(s) when I put up week five's.
Pam Ward Chronicles: Week Four
1. "He looks like a water bug. Just scootin' out there."- Ray Bentley
2. "Another guy who's a converted wide receiver, now playing in the backfield. Defensive backfield."- Pam Ward
3. Steve Martin: "What's the difference between engagement and shading?"
Doc Walker: "Well, engagement is engagement, y'know... and shadin' is shadin'..."
4. "Trying to tackle Tebow is like trying to tackle a moving refrigerator. And the refrigerator is winning." - Mark Jones
5. "You practice with wet balls all the time."- Ed Cunningham
6. "Pushed out of bounds by Mouton....touchdown Indiana."- Pam Ward
7.Brent Musberger: "Did you have some of that Peachy Paterno ice cream?"
Kirk Herbstreit: "Yeah, I had to stumble over there. What about you?"
Brent Musberger: "No, I was reaching for a Peachy Sam Adams."
8. "You throw your hands in the air like you just don't care, like in that rap song."- Chris Spielman
9. "Right now, we're in horse country, and they are riding Tim Tebow like Secretariat. Or Seabiscuit. They're all winners." - Mark Jones
10. "And Nick Ford with the 24 year old, 24 YARD field goal."- Pam Ward
11. "You're watching Sunday Night Football on ABC." - Brent Musburger
12. "He reached in between Small's legs and grabbed the loose ball." - Ed Cunningham
Who Should Win The Pammy For Week Four?(surveys)