A very interesting week in the Dickies vote as three new faces make their debut in the weekly winners. I'm as amazed as you are that this is Deion Sanders' first quote of the NFL season to make the list. Curt Menefee and Rodney Harrison make their first appearance as well while none of the top four in the standings garnered points this week. The envelope, please...
10) "Patriots secondary. Much improved. Didn't blow any coverages, no miscommunications, big balls...big thrown balls over their head...much improved day." - Rodney Harrison (via DevsFan30)
9) "The Ravens score a meaningless touchdown ... Well except to some friendly degenerates we know." - Al Michaels (via joelb811) obviously referring to his own betting habits.
8) "Joe Flacco is as mobile as any QB playing the game right now" - Cris Collinsworth (via several)
7) "The ball is out of bounds. Let's see who touched it last." - Marv Albert. Is this basketball? (via bmitchelf)
6) "I think Michael Vick is starting to come" - Chris Berman on NFL Sunday Countdown (via nro1111)
5) "LOOK AT THIS CLOWN!!" - Thom Brennaman (via Packey) [VIDEO]
4) "It's chilly today in New York. But it is November -- I guess it should be." - Joe Buck (via sys)
3) "Caleb Hanie working his magic as he always does." - Curt Menefee (via natedog2827)
2) "They'll go for it here on first down." - Joe Buck (via sctvman)
1) "Who gets in your butt?" - Deion Sanders to Tony Romo (via thedudeinatl)
Week 15 Top 5 -
1) Dick Stockton 87 pts
2) Brian Billick 55 pts
3) Phil Simms 53.5 pts
4) Jon Gruden 47 pts
5) Chris Berman 39 pts
Others receiving votes -Mike Tirico 28 pts, Joe Buck 27 pts, Al Michaels 15.5, Cris Collinsworth 14 pts, Dave Lapham 14 pts, Jim Mora 14 pts, Dan Dierdorf 13 pts, Rich Gannon 12 pts, Terry Bradshaw 10 pts, Scott Hanson 10 pts, Jim Nantz 10, Deion Sanders 10, Dan Fouts 8.5 pts, Bob Griese 8.5 pts, Troy Aikman 8 pts, Curt Menefee 8 pts, Thom Brennaman 8 pts, Dan Patrick 7 pts, Marv Albert 7 pts, Mike Mayock 6 pts, Daryl Johnston 5 pts, Marcellus Wiley 5 pts, Tim Ryan 5 pts, Bob Costas 4 pts, Warren Moon 3 pts, Keyshawn Johnson 3 pts, Chad Pennington 2 pts, Tony Siragusa 1 pt, Ron Jaworski 1 pt, Rodney Harrison 1 pt.
You can check out the Week 16 NFL announcing schedule here.