As we march towards an SECgasm of epic proportions, the college football regular season approaches its conclusion. Conference championships and the final regular season games are next week and the bowl season is right around the corner. Leave us some thoughts on how you'd like to see the Pammies and AA cover the bowls and the committee (uhhh... that's me I guess...) will take it under consideration. Here are your Week 13 nominees...
1) "I know a lot of Aggies who are happy they aren't blowing out (Texas)." - Craig James (via sctvman) Even for Craig James this makes no sense.
2) "A Touchdown by a Holgerson offense is like a Kardashian with one photo" - Joe Tessitore (via jleimer)
3) "ONSIDE KICK! Well, he pooched it." -- Verne Lundquist (via tomatpsu)
4) "If you play the game of sport, whatever that sport is you're gonna make mistakes." - Craig James (via sctvman)
5) "Chop blocking is a staple of what Georgia Tech does." - Mark Jones (via sctvman)
6) "Florida is in the pistol formation with QB Brantley taking the shotgun snap" - Bob Davie (via timrcook)
7) "I downloaded that ESPN app. It's the greatest thing ever. Greatest thing in the history of mankind." - Sean McDonough (via bloggerjustinf). Sellin' hard for the mothership!
8) "That might've not even gotten a first down...oh it did, by 4 yards." - Gary Danielson (via bj109)
9) "He's got a little giddy up in his giddy up." - Chris Spielman (via AA)
10) "First down Pitt by a pimple of leather!"- Joe Tessitore (via sjwest86)
11) "I think this may be on Jordan Jefferson, he pulled out." - Gary Danielson (via AA)
12) "You see he lands on his right shoulder, and he throws with his right foot." - Ray Bentley (via glokkenspx)
13) "His left foot was out before his other two." - Brock Huard, apparently the Oregon WR has 3 feet (via tcgb22)
14) "He took his ball off the eyes" - Chris Spielman (via clevelandfan87)
15) "If you're going to stop a guy like Johnson you have to get some penetration" - Craig James (via Wiginator)
16) "I have a feeling this could be one of those PAC 12 games" - Craig James (via notthatJimBurt). Please, tell me more...
Vote For Your Week 13 Pammy Nominees! (vote for up to five)
The winners will come Wednesday morning. The check back later this week for the championship weekend announcing schedule and stay tuned for the Pammies!
Rest of the postseason? You mean as a studio analyst right? If you knew anything about Fox Sports is that once McCarver's back (god willing), Fox is going to welcome Tim into the booth with open arms. Fox obviously values continuity in lead announcer pairings over quality, and the viewers suffer for it (another totally obvious observation! I sense a pattern here!). If they make a bad decision, they shrug their shoulders and say, oh well, we can't go back on it now, which of course is *cough* total *cough* and *cough* complete *cough* mother *cough* f***ing *cough* bullshit *cough*. Hey Eric Shanks, do me a favor, grow a mother f***ing pair and tell network to give Buck that late night show he always wanted more than his current job as media hack anyway (even though he'd be the only man worse than Jimmy Kimmel at Late Night hosting), put McCarver in a nursing home and ask Rupert Murdoch to give Aikman a movie deal...at least he couldn't hurt sports fans' eardrums with his grating voice in Hollywood.