The heavy hitters are out in full force this week as all of our Pammy leaders come strong. Quite a few innuendo filled, probably-taken-out-of-context, giggle inducing quotes fill our Week 7 nominees. The fact that are first quote involves "Trojans" "come" and "Giggity" is enough to let you know the direction of the Pammies this week. Also, don't forget to stay tuned tomorrow for our first ever Straight Outta Stockton nominees for the NFL version of the Pammies. Who knows, we may also put the winning college and NFL quotes together each week for a vote and search for our Ultimate Quote Of The Year?
As a reminder as to how the Pammy vote works, each week we'll nominate 15-20 quotes for you to pick the best 10. The winning quote of the week will earn that person 10 points all the way down to 1 point for 10th. Remember, you can vote for your favorite five quotes. Here are your Week 7 nominees...
1) "Six Trojans are going to come" - Craig James (via SenatorGiggity)
2) "Well-dressed Joe Tessitore eats well, is a legend." - Jesse Palmer (via BenBeach) is just killing it tonight.
3) "When that USC band started to play, what was the first thing we thought? Trojans." - Craig James (via jasondschwartz)
4) "I think he did a one handed job right there." - Rod Gilmore (via jamiedupler)
5) "When Cousins is hot, he's the best passer in the game." - Dave Pasch (via bjo109). Kirk Cousins? Really? Really?
6) "he's a dirty player. i'm not saying he's a dirty player but he's on his way to being a dirty player." - Chris Spielman (via bjo109)
7) "Sometimes I think you out-create yourself." - Matt Millen (via sctvman)
8) "You are hearing Rocky Top the national anthem of Tennessee" - Verne Lundquist (via many)
9) "A good job squirting through there!" - Pam Ward (via sctvman)
10) "Tebow would be here tonight, but he's starting for the Broncos tomorrow." - Brent Musburger (via davidreeves9071). Tebow was on a bye. I guess you wouldn't know watching ESPN this week though.
11) "Momentum has no allegiance, but right now it's on the Vanderbilt sideline." - Bob Rathbun (via JoeKovacJr)
12) "I knew right away because it felt different under there." - Gary Danielson (via sjwest86) on accidentally lining under a guard
13) "The Tigers need to win two games, but they can't do that without a victory tonight."- Charles Davis (via KSJ49) during ALCS promo
14) "Every time Clemson gets slapped in the face, they get off the mat." - Clay Matvick (via glokkenspx)
15) "Arizona won't be outscored in this one" - Lee Corso (via bjo109) when talking about ASU/Oregon
16) "What a good get off he had." - Matt Millen (via sjwest86)
Vote For Your Week 7 Pammy Nominees! (vote for up to five)
The winners will come Wednesday morning so make sure you vote early and often and check back for the full Week 8 announcing sked later this week!