For the final time in 2012, it's time to count down the top 10 quotes of the week. Stay tuned because we'll be ready to officially announce our 2012 Pammies champion shortly!
10) "Blood is very slippery in case you wanted to know" -Brian Griese (via sommeliermark)
9) "I mentioned in the beginning, Texas is Texas." - Todd Blackledge (via AndyAReeves)
8) "Every time we get a different angle, it looks a little bit different." - Brad Nessler (via fadhero)
7) "He's a rookie but he's got a lot of experience." - Gary Danielson (via sctvman)
6) "People score points in football." ~ Charles Davis (via crippenstation)
5) "Texas is right where they want to be in this game." - Todd Blackledge, as Texas has 3rd & 17 in own territory, down 21-17 (via fadhero)
4) "Incomplete pass. His hand was coming forward here.. watch...see, his...eh, i don't know. it's close." - Matt Millen (via chifan414)
3) "He makes his last statement for the Heisman, Calvin Klein." — Lee Corso (via shaner)
2) "If these teams look in the mirror, they probably see themselves." - Verne Lundquist (via JohnathanKWeaver)
1) "He runs through more players than a Kardashian." - Desmond Howard (via sctvman)
Stay tuned for this year's Final Standings!