Here's what we have here on this latest piece of television greatness from the live daytime SportsCenter...
1) Jay Crawford calling Stephen A. Smith "the mayor of South Beach"
2) Stephen A. Smith saying he's a fan of Bieber's.
3) Stephen A. dispensing fashion advice to the Biebs.
4) One of the creepiest photoshops you'll ever see.
5) Stephen A. complimenting his own sense of style
The only thing missing is Stephen A. Smith talking about how he knows Justin Bieber personally and is a close, personal friend.
Bill Simmons was responsible for the 30 for 30 series, so he gets a pass. As for Stephen A., he is everything that is wrong with ESPN in a not very tightly wrapped package.
Stephen A. Smith is one of the reasons I don't watch NBA Basketball on ESPN. Then there's Bill Simmons...let's not go there!