Week 5's Top 10 and updated standings are after the jump. Find out who took this week's top spot and whether or not Matt Millen keeps his spot at the top...
10) "Wilds left the field with his arm on a stretcher." - Dave Pasch (via mark12812)
9) "This is the quintessential Rick Leach offense." - Matt Millen on Mike Leach (via cmmenta)
8) "I hate to do this, but I am going against Jesus." - Lee Corso picking OU over ND (via rokcesnovar)
7) "He's got a rope... and he can smoke it." - Beth Mowins mixing metaphors. (via blythedustin)
6) "They're going to have to outscore the Tigers to win this game." - Lee Corso (via acjoeyjones)
5) Jesse Palmer: Logan Thomas can reach the endzone here on 2 knees.
Rece Davis: But if he does that he'll be down. (via scotty_row)
4) "Smart players make smart decisions. Not smart players make not so smart decisions." - Matt Millen (via FauxJustinHunter)
3) "The Big Ten has got a great reputation when you look at what they've done with the SEC in bowl games." - Lou Holtz (via AA)
2) "Watching Tommie Rees is like watching Peyton Manning." - Dan Hicks (via capttouchback)
1) "Rees throws, intercepted! No, it's dropped! No, it's gonna be run back. 14-0 Sooners. Wait, he's ruled down." - Don Criqui on Notre Dame radio. (via pearsonjeff)
Week 5 Standings
1) Matt Millen 38 pts
T2) Mark May 27 pts, Lee Corso 27 pts
4) Lou Holtz 25 pts
T5) Jesse Palmer 15 pts, Dan Hicks 15 pts
Others receiving votes: Glen Mason 13 pts, Brent Musburger 11 pts, Don Criqui 10 pts, Rece Davis 9 pts, Pete Najarian 9 pts, Chris Spielman 9 pts, Brad Nessler 8 pts, Eric Collins 7 pts, Spencer Tillman 7 pts, Brian Jones 6 pts, Ovie Mughelli 6 pts, Joey Harrington 5 pts, Danny Kanell 5 pts, Beth Mowins 4 pts, Joey Galloway 4 pts, Ray Bentley 4 pts, Chuck Long 3 pts, Justin Kutcher 2 pts, Sean McDonough 2 pts, Aaron Taylor 1 pt, Brian Griese 1 pt, Verne Lundquist 1 pt, Dave Pasch 1 pt.