The regular season is over and so is another year of the Pammies. But before we take a look at the final Pammies standings and crown a champion (as if you don't know who it's going to be), we have to reward Week 14's winners. The envelope please...
10) "Every time after Rosario makes a good play, they tell him to make another one." -Charles Davis (via sctvman)
9) "Larry Fedora better get a rain coat, because a thunderstorm is heading his way." -Craig James There's lightning in gatorade coolers? (via glokkenspx)
8) "We're really getting close to kickoff at the SEC championship game." - Tim Brando It's 2:17. Kickoff is at 4 p.m. (via NHSportsHP)
7) "Johnson had him faked out but there was no way Southern Miss was going to be faked out" - Craig James (via bjo109)
6) "The whole complexity of this game could've been different." - Craig James (via tomatpsu). Complexion, the word is complexion.
5) "We are being booed and we arent even in the game" - Mike Patrick, maybe your being booed because Craig James is in the booth and you're awful. (via jleimer)
4) "You are the inaugural Pac 10, err, Big 10 Championship game champions!" -Kevin Frazier (via DPMilGaya). Ohh Fox...
3) ''Game of centimeters? How about decimeters?'' - Charles Davis (via FreddiePhysical). Centimeters are actually smaller than decimeters. This is why we need to convert to the metric system.
2) "Wilson...making chicken salad out of a broken play..." - Gus Johnson (via ChrisMcSharpe)
1) "The first, inaugural Big 12 Champions." - Tim Brewster (via Aaron_Torres) at the Big Ten Championship Game.
(Click "read more" for your final 2011 Pammies winner and full standings after the jump...)