Thanks for all your continued comments and tweets that are the lifeblood of the Pam Ward Chronicles. With Week 4, conference games are beginning to get in gear and the Pammies are heating up as well. This week continues the powerful performances of Craig James and Gary Danielson, who are both in the list of nominees with multiple selections. Incredibly, Craig James has four nominees this week all by himself! Then again, with two games every week, he has twice as many opportunities to say ridiculous things as most other announcers. In truth, it's an incredibly unfair advantage versus the rest of the Pammies field given his built in ignominy. Oh well... As a reminder as to how this works, each week we'll nominate 15-20 quotes for you to pick the best 10. The winning quote of the week will earn that person 10 points all the way down to 1 point for 10th. Remember, you can vote for your favorite five quotes. Here are your Week 4 nominees...
1) "Cincinnati has to have a coming out party tonight for Butch Jones." - Craig James (via Sctvman)
2) "I caught up with Bitch... Butch Jones coming out of the half." - Jenn Brown (VIDEO)
3) "LSU plays grown man football. If you have any Hello Kitty in you, they're gonna bring it out of you." - Desmond Howard (via CaptTouchback)
4) "Braxton Miller is like Barry Sanders" - Craig James (via sctvman)
5) "He comes in the backdoor." - Gary Danielson (via AndyO)
6) "It's a 3rd and goal, 3rd and 1." - Steve Martin as Temple had a 3rd and 1 still in their own territory. (via BloggerJustinF)
7) "Party at the quarterback and the defensive line is invited." - Dan Hawkins (via sctvman)
8) "San Diego State finally breaks the seal here at the Big House." - Eric Collins after SDSU scored their first TD. (via SBisho12)
9) "If you're not conditioned, guys will start to suck... suck air." - Matt Millen (via tedemrich)
10) "The good thing for Arizona State is they have a managable 3rd down here." - Rod Gilmore (via bjo109) on 2nd and 6.
11) "You know what I like about Luke Fickell and Mike Vrabel, they got blood on this field." - Craig James (via sctvman)
12) "That defense was out there like a chicken on a dune bug." - Ray Bentley (via sctvman)
13) "Clemson missed a FG by 60 yards to the left." - Brad Nessler (via sctvman)
14) "One more try at trying to find Arkansas trying to find their tight end." - Gary Danielson (via bjo109)
15) "The Big 12 has everything going their way" - Craig James (via sctvman)
16) "2 of the last 3 Central Michigan passes have been intercepted. The last one for an interception." - Pam Ward (via SBisho12)
17) "And... Incomplete... And INTERCEPTED... No... EDDIE POOLE? EDDIE POOLE?! EDDIE POOLE CAUGHT IT?! UNBELIEVABLE! HOW IN THE WORLD DID HE GRAB THIS ONE?!" - Mike Morgan (VIDEO)
Vote For Your Week 4 Pammy Winners! (vote for up to five)
The winners will come Wednesday morning so make sure you vote early and often and check back for the full Week 5 announcing sked later this week!