Your latest Pammy awards update is here along with the Week 4 standings. America's least favorite analyst Craig James was undoubtedly the star of the week. Even though he didn't get the top spot, the Senator racked up 17 points to double his season total thanks to three Top 10 quotes this week. Jenn Brown's unfortunate slip was just good enough for second place this week. But as the name suggests, the Pammies are all about the one and only Pam Ward - she nabs the top spot for the third week out of four this season. The envelope please...
10) "San Diego State finally breaks the seal here at the Big House." - Eric Collins after SDSU scored their first TD. (via SBisho12)
9) "Braxton Miller is like Barry Sanders" - Craig James (via sctvman)
8) "LSU plays grown man football. If you have any Hello Kitty in you, they're gonna bring it out of you." - Desmond Howard (via CaptTouchback)
7) "And... Incomplete... And INTERCEPTED... No... EDDIE POOLE? EDDIE POOLE?! EDDIE POOLE CAUGHT IT?! UNBELIEVABLE! HOW IN THE WORLD DID HE GRAB THIS ONE?!" - Mike Morgan (VIDEO)
6) "He comes in the backdoor." - Gary Danielson (via AndyO)
5) "If you're not conditioned, guys will start to suck... suck air." - Matt Millen (via tedemrich)
4) "Cincinnati has to have a coming out party tonight for Butch Jones." - Craig James (via Sctvman)
3) "The Big 12 has everything going their way" - Craig James (via sctvman)
2) "I caught up with Bitch... Butch Jones coming out of the half." - Jenn Brown (VIDEO)
1) "2 of the last 3 Central Michigan passes have been intercepted. The last one for an interception." - Pam Ward (via SBisho12)
Week 4 Top 5 -
1) Pam Ward 38 pts
2) Craig James 34 pts
3) Matt Millen 20 pts
4) Gary Danielson 16 pts,
5) Beth Mowins 13 pts
Others receiving votes - T6) Artrell Hawkins 9 pts, Warrick Dunn 9 pts, Dan Hawkins 9 pts, Jenn Brown 9 pts, 10) Sean McDonogh 8 pts, T11) Wendi Nix 7 pts, Steve Martin 7 pts, Tom Cole 7 pts, 14) Lou Holtz 6 pts, 15) Andre Ware 5 pts, T16) Alex Flanagan 4 pts, Mike Morgan 4 pts, T18) Joe Tiller 3 pts, Keith Jones 3 pts, Desmond Howard 3 pts, T21) Danny Kanell 2 pts, Jesse Palmer 2 pts, T23) Kevin Kugler 1 pt, Eric Collins 1 pt.
The Full Week 5 Announcing Schedule will be coming soon, where you can find the dates and times of games and all the announcing pairings as well. Then, make sure you check back every Saturday for the Pam Ward Chronicles and another week of the Pammies!