Seriously though, I'm thankful the NFL will be playing football this Fall. In fact, I even made a list of 17 things (for 17 weeks) that would normally be annoying during the NFL season that will actually be music to my ears...
1) Fake laughter on NFL studio shows
2) Chris Berman's nicknames
3) Frank Caliendo
4) Stuart Scott, Matt Millen, and Steve Young on Monday nights
5) "This guy"
6) Anything Shannon Sharpe says
7) Dick Stockton forgetting which game he's announcing
8) The Galloping Gobbler
9) Joe Buck trying to be funny
10) Thom Brennaman's monotone voice
11) Commercials during replay challenges
12) The media treating Rex Ryan's predictions as news
13) Colin Cowherd's irrational love for Mark Sanchez
14) Did I mention Frank Caliendo?
15) "Hello, friends"
16) Trent Dilfer raising his voice when he wants to sound smarter
17) Brett Favre rumors
On second thought, those will all still be annoying as hell, but I can't imagine my life as a sports fan without them. By the way, did you hear Favre's going to Philly...