We've reached the end of the 2012 Billy Packer Chronicles covering the NCAA Tournament. Thanks for all your comments, tweets, votes, and involvement to make March Madness a little more bearable without Gus Johnson. Chronicling the jawdropping things Charles Barkley says and the extremely high number of analogies Clark Kellogg uses sure was enlightening. But which one came out on top to claim our first ever Billies title? First let's look at the winners from the Final 4...
Final 4 Top 10
10) "He's really good at pressuring the ball, but that time he rode Teague a little too much." - Clark Kellogg (via AA)
9) "That Gilchrist is no kid!" - Bill Raftery (via ALDLANDla)
8) "Spurtability." - Clark Kellogg (via merfster1)
7) "He just threw a bunch of dust into the air filter" - Clark Kellogg (via verdint)
6) "I think Kentucky's gonna win, because they just got a better team." - Charles Barkley (via revafriedel)
5) "Syracuse stays in the matchup zone..." - Steve Kerr (via AA) while announcing Louisville/Kentucky. Stupid orange infrared.
4) "You can't drive a car with the parking brake on" - Clark Kellogg (via BearcatNeal)
3) "If Withey doesn't get four or more blocks, they'll be going back to Manhattan." - Kenny Smith(via ACJoeyJones). Kansas is in Lawerence. Kansas State is in Manhattan. Close though...
2) "You have to probe a little and if nothing is there, just take it out" - Clark Kellogg (via ranger222)
1) "It's springtime and that means only 1 thing... The Capitol One Cup!" - Greg Gumbel (via Yep_thatguy)
As for the winner of the 2012 Billy Packer Chronicles... the envelope please...