We've reached the final round of voting for the first ever Billy Packer Chronicles. Unbelievably, we have four Clark Kellogg quotes from the weekend... and not one of them revolves around food. Forget Anthony Davis, Clark should have been the MOP of the Final Four! Clark is 19 points behind Charles Barkley in our Billies standings. Can he come up with one last comeback for the 2012 tournament? Here are your nominees...
1) "He just threw a bunch of dust into the air filter" - Clark Kellogg (via verdint)
2) "If Withey doesn't get four or more blocks, they'll be going back to Manhattan." - Kenny Smith (via ACJoeyJones). Kansas is in Lawerence. Kansas State is in Manhattan. Close though...
3) "It's springtime and that means only 1 thing... The Capitol One Cup!" - Greg Gumbel (via Yep_thatguy)
4) "Syracuse stays in the matchup zone..." - Steve Kerr (via AA) while announcing Louisville/Kentucky. Stupid orange infrared.
5) "He's really good at pressuring the ball, but that time he rode Teague a little too much." - Clark Kellogg (via AA)
6) "I think Kentucky's gonna win, because they just got a better team." - Charles Barkley (via revafriedel)
7) "You have to probe a little and if nothing is there, just take it out" - Clark Kellogg (via ranger222)
8) "They take a second look on every hit above the head." - Steve Kerr (via jackhammer619)
9) "Spurtability." - Clark Kellogg (via merfster1)
10) "The Kentucky coronation is complete." - Jim Nantz (via AA)
11) "That Gilchrist is no kid!" - Bill Raftery (via ALDLANDla)
12) "You can't drive a car with the parking brake on" - Clark Kellogg (via BearcatNeal)
Vote for your Final 4 Billies Nominees! (vote for up to three)