Before we get to this year's Pammies champion, one last visit to the Pam Ward Chroncies for Championship Weekend and this week's Top 10. Fittingly enough, the two men who have dominated the 2013 Pammies, Gary Danielson and Matt Millen, took home four of the week's top five places...
10) "There's tons of reasons why Ohio is gonna win." - Joey Chestnut (via AA)
9) Craig Bolerjack: "It's like hitting a sack of concrete."
Joey Harrington: "Bet that concrete felt pretty good." (via outsidetheboxscore)
8) "You've gotta remember, this is the #1 rated Aggie defense in this conference." - Aaron Taylor (via realbjp)
7) "Not so fast, Joey Hotdog!" - Lee Corso (via beaubishop)
6) "Franklin drills it... well, he didn't drill it." - Verne Lundquist (via sctvman)
5) "Missouri understands now that they're going to have to score some points in this football game." - Gary Danielson (via sctvman)
4) "He's a big strong kid from the waist down." - Matt Millen (via drnorriscamacho)
3) "It was Devin Smith, number 9, who ended up fingering Haynes." - Charles Davis (via JimmyLobus)
2) "The most important part of tackling is making sure the runner gets down." - Matt Millen (via mikegarofolo)
1) "He's a physics major. How'd you like to share a test tube with that guy?" - Gary Danielson (via midniteride)
And your 2013 Pammies Champion is....no comments