The last week of the 2012 Pammies are finally upon us. It's been quite the ride this season with the College GameDay crew giving us several moments to remember and Matt Millen taking up the mantle of those legends that have gone before him like Pam Ward and Craig James. See the final week's nominees and vote after the jump. Final standings will be here Wednesday...
1) ""He makes his last statement for the Heisman, Calvin Klein." — Lee Corso (via shaner)
2) "People score points in football." ~ Charles Davis (via crippenstation)
3) "He runs through more players than a Kardashian." - Desmond Howard (via sctvman)
4) "Blood is very slippery in case you wanted to know" -Brian Griese (via sommeliermark)
5) "Incomplete pass. His hand was coming forward here.. watch...see, his...eh, i don't know. it's close." - Matt Millen (via chifan414)
6) "He's a rookie but he's got a lot of experience." - Gary Danielson (via sctvman)
7) "And now time to present the MVP of the award - of the game..." -Tracy Wolfson (via morganwick)
8) "Texas is right where they want to be in this game." - Todd Blackledge, as Texas has 3rd & 17 in own territory, down 21-17 (via fadhero)
9) "Every time we get a different angle, it looks a little bit different." - Brad Nessler (via fadhero)
10) "If these teams look in the mirror, they probably see themselves." - Verne Lundquist (via JohnathanKWeaver)
11) "Jim Mora could make Jell-o nervous" - Petros Papadakis (via CaptTouchback)
12) "I mentioned in the beginning, Texas is Texas." - Todd Blackledge (via AndyAReeves)
13) "Tennessee is a pretty good defensive team" - Andre Ware (via CaptTouchback) Tennessee allows over 35 points a game and is the 108th scoring defense in the country.
14) "Not sipping that beaver juice anymore?" - Desmond Howard to David Pollack (via mminnix74)
Vote for your Championship Week Pammy Nominees! (Vote for up to 5!)