Thanks to everyone who submitted comments this past weekend. You can vote here or leave a comment below, which will constitute a write-in vote.
1. "You're gonna go the sports psychologist route on me? How hard is it to kick the ball through the uprights?" -- Chris Spielman (via Rick James Bible Owner)
2. "South Carolina's been playing in high definition all day." -- Dave Neal (via Sctvman)
3. "That's like a turnover." -- Dave Lapham describes turnover on downs (via Sctvman)
4. "It's like trying to tackle a quadricep and a pectoral-there's no flat area" -- Dave Lapham, referring to Kendall Hunter. (via Zakk W.)
5. "You need vision." -- Chris Spielman on running backs.
6. "Speaking of ice cream, Barberette the Flavor of the Month." -- Chris Martin (via Rick James Bible Owner)
7. "A helmet flies ... and I hope there's not a head in it." -- Mike Hogewood (via Tom Green - Pittsburgh)
8. "At least initally it looked like he didn't get it..." -- Pam Ward after a first down (via Sctvman)
9. "After 1st and goal from the one, now they will have to punt" -- Verne Lundquist after LSU was denied the endzone on the first 3 downs. (via Zakk W.)
10. "Boren looking for an identity as a receiver, I suppose. 'The Boren Identity.'" -- Matt Millen (via Rick James Bible Owner)
11. Mark Jones said you could see the ivy on the Wrigley walls, when it was an advertising board with pictures of ivy on it. (via KT)
12. "They'll make it really tight. Of course they'd like to score." - Gary Danielson as LSU trails 36-35 with the ball late in 4th (via SkinsCapsTerps)
13. "And it is 3rd and 7 coming up." -- Brent Musburger. The incompletion made it 4th down. (via Rick James Bible Owner)
14. "We let him sit back there and pick his nose." -- Robbie Caldwell on CSS on the lack of defensive pressure on Vols QB Tyler Bray. (via Sctvman)
15. Robert Smith on some shirtless guy at Mizzou-ISU: "That guy looks like an out of shape Will Ferrell."
Wendi Nix: "Isn't that an oxymoron?" Nope, that's redundant. (via Rick James Bible Owner)
16. "It has been a festival of points tonight." -- Roger Twibell