Sorry for the delay in getting the poll going -- had a case of the Mondays at the AA HQ. Here are the chronicles (majority still in the comments) and HERE IS THE POLL. Go vote or leave a comment with a write in vote. I'll post the winners and updated standings on Tuesday night.
1. "They oughtta put a skirt on em." -- Bob Griese, in reference to quarterback rules now (via Sctvman)
2. "If they can live in first and second down and short..." -- Andre Ware (via Sctvman)
3. "Plenty of time on the play cock......play cloc
4. "I don't care if you're playing pee-wee football, or little sisters of the poor, if you're shutting teams out for six quarters, you're playing good defense."
5. "...great field awareness, tremendous balance...and awareness." -- Chris Martin after Larry Caper's TD in MSU/Illinois game.
6. "I'm a big fan of pirates in general." -- Mike Leach (via Sctvman)
7. "According to that yellow line, which is not official, but is awfully close." - Mike Patrick
8. "Cam Newton has thrown for 140 yards and passed for 191." -- Gary Danielson (via Bubbaprog)
9. "Moore's not satisfied. Moore wants more." -- Dave Lapham
10. "Kenny Demens came up and made an attacking kind of tackle." -- Ron Franklin
12. "At the end of the day the team that scores the most in this ballgame is going to win the game" -- Verne Lundquist (via Sctvman)
"Florida hasn't lost three in a row since Emmitt Smith's senior year." -- Clay Matvick on Florida/Mississippi State. Emmitt Smith didn't HAVE a senior year. He left after his junior year, which was actually 1989, the year AFTER Florida last lost three in in a row.(great catch by KT)
14. "Hold your water. Just hold your water. Don't know what it means, but coaches like Herm always say it." -- Chris Spielman (via Rick James Bible Owner)
15. "Boom goes the Dan Herron!" -- Rece Davis on the AnOSU-Wisky highlight