It's Pammies time once again! Although Gary Danielson didn't quite win all 55 points this week, he did win enough to put some distance between himself and the field for second place behind the '27 Yankees of the Pammies - Matt Millen. Your weekly Top 10 quotes and full standings after the jump...
10) "Just as long as he came down with all of his body parts" - Matt Millen (via CUbsfan)
9) "Looks like his throat was stepped on, on his thorax. Is that his thorax? I didn't go to medical school." - Chris Doering (via kselvig)
8) "Alabama gave up 435 yards to LSU. That's the most they've given up in 5 years this season." - Jesse Palmer (via StephenNehrenz)
7) "When you watch you will see a bunch of numbers" - Matt Millen (via gappuhn)
6) "When Alabama is winning Nick Saban Is riding them hard, when they are losing he's shaking hands and pattin' their fannies" - Gary Danielson (via JesseDeadwoodHarwood)
5) "In all due respect to Johnny Manziel, Johnny Football played a great game."- Gary Danielson (via dusereport760)
4) "That's a one-on-one matchup with extreme penetration." - Tom Luginbill (via mattschumacher8)
3) "Logic tells you the football was in the end zone but you can't use logic here." - Gary Danielson (via Matt_Turk949)
2) "And the second half is going to follow this halftime." - Rece Davis (via BKibbs)
1) "Notre Dame needs to get the ball." ~ Lou Holtz
"THEY HAVE THE BALL!" ~ Mark May (via crippenstation)
Notre Dame had the ball.
Week 11 Standings
1) Matt Millen 93 pts
2) Gary Danielson 41 pts
3) Verne Lundquist 30 pts
4) Lou Holtz 29 pts
5) Mark May 25 pts
Others receiving votes: Kirk Herbstreit 21 pts, Beth Mowins 19 pts, Desmond Howard 19 pts, Erin Andrews 19 pts, Lee Corso 15 pts, Dan Hawkins 14.5, Danny Kanell 14 pts, Brent Musburger 13 pts, Rece Davis 13 pts, Chris Martin 12 pts, Gus Johnson 12 pts, Eric Crouch 12 pts, Todd Blackledge 11 pts, Andre Ware 10.5 pts, Brian Griese 10 pts, Kevin Carter 10 pts, Wendi Nix 10 pts, Glen Mason 10 pts, Dave Neal 9 pts, Carter Blackburn 9 pts, Joel Klatt 9 pts, Eddie George 8 pts, Jesse Palmer 8 pts, Tom Hart 7 pts, Robert Smith 7 pts, Derek Rackley 7 pts, Mike Patrick 7 pts, Tom Luginbill 7 pts, Charles Davis 6 pts, David Pollack 4 pts, Mark Jones 4 pts, Chris Fowler 4 pts, Brad Nessler 3 pts, Sean McDonough 3 pts, Dale Drypolcher 2 pts, Chris Doering 2 pts, Mike Morgan 1 pt, Tom Cole 1 pt.
Celebrity Division: Ryan Lochte 10 pts, Charles Barkley 9 pts, David Feherty 8 pts.
Millen is SO worthy! Just watched the latest episode of "College Football Live" with Chris Fowler and Millen...ugh! I think at least a half dozen times Millen used the same expression: "Having said that". As they discussed each upcoming rivalry game this week, he would make some point (or at least try to), and every time as they switched to the other side of the game at hand, Millen's "having said that" comes out. Does he ever watch his tapes so see and hear how stupid he sounds?!
Seriously, Matt. You should consider calling the points 'Pammy Points'. It has a nice ring to it. For example, Gary Danielson got 19 Pammy Points this week.